Sunday, July 31, 2011

Setting Blog Part 2

Once you follow my tutorial on setting a blog on the first part now you've entered the blog settings in the tutorial part 2. In part this is very important. So I make sure you follow it correctly. 



First
Sign In at http://www.blogger.com
After you Sign In, you will find a view like this


 
Second
Click the Link Settings As shown in the picture above
Once you open the Settings link, you will see a display like this,




Open the Format menu as shown in the image on Top
 

Third
Change your time zone according to your area.
Change your language blogs into the language you want.
 

Fourth
If you've replaced that I have explained above, now click on Save Settings


 
I congratulate you. Since you have successfully completed this stage well. Thank you for reading my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment